Friday- 10am - 2pm
*Hours are subject to Change
Medicaid managed care
We’re the experts in treating America’s chronically ill and low-income populations. With our Medicaid managed care health plans, you can provide innovative, cost-effective care to the people in your community who need it most.
Medicare and dual eligible plans
Older residents in your communities deserve the best care possible. That’s why we provide solutions for dual-eligible members who qualify for both Medicaid and Medicare. These proven programs offer supplemental benefits, preventative services, and improved care coordination.
Fayetteville Wellness & Opportunity Center are a hub for community, collaboration and support. Our centers will have the following amenities:
• Food and Nutritional support, including a Food Pantry
• Nutrition and Cooking Classes
• Health and Safety Awareness trainings and outreach
• Education, Employment and Housing events with local partners
• Computer lab
• Back to School events, including Vaccination and Immunization Awareness
• Computer Lab and Assistant
• Community Events
Located on Raeford Rd in the old Lowes Building; Across from Bryan Honda